1. PRAY ACCORDING TO GOD’S WILL:
Prayer changes things! Many lives have been changed and helped with Prayer. When prayers go up, blessings come down. Jesus said, “ASK, and it shall be given you.”
God loves you and has a GREAT LIFE planned for you. Never trade a great life for an average life. God is ready to bless you beyond anything that your mind can imagine. Yield to God’s perfect will, and not just His permissive will. You can do much more with God, then without Him. With God all things are possible!
God’s Word is God’s Will. Reading the Bible and Memorizing the Bible Verses of Victory helps us to learn God’s will. FOR BEST RESULTS, we should always speak and pray according to God’s Word and God’s Will. The POWER OF PRAYER is through His Word.
● Learn God’s will by reading the Bible everyday.
● As you read, the many Promises of God will encourage you. God always keeps His word.
● Yield to God’s will – we might be praying for something good, when God has something GREAT.
● Stay humble – it’s not all about you, it’s all about HIM.
● The Holy Spirit can help you learn God’s will (John 16:13).
● Pray and believe God’s Bible Promises. Learn and memorize the Bible Verses of Victory.
1 John 5:14 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
Jesus said in Matthew 6:10, “Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done…”
2.HAVE FAITH AND BELIEF
Faith allows you to believe in God’s promises even if you cannot always see them.
Faith believes without seeing (Hebrews 11:1). God will make a way, even when there seems to be no way.
God has never broken and promise He has spoken!
Have Faith at all times. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, FAITH looks up! Prayer moves the hand that moves the universe! When we fly in and airplane at 30,000 feet, we get a glimpse of our problems from God’s perspective. God is BIGGER than any problem we have!
● Jesus said in Mark 11:24, “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
● Hebrews 11:6, “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
● Jesus said in Matthew 19:26 “. . . with God all things are possible.”
● Jeremiah 33:3, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
● The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 “Pray without ceasing.” We should always have an attitude of prayer and thankfulness.
● Praise and thank God even for the “small” things. We have so much to be thankful for.
● Even in hard times, we can have HOPE. We can be encouraged and inspired through God’s promises and His word. When it seems like we are “down to nothing”, we should believe that God is “up to something”. Having a positive mind with Positive Prayers will help us live a Positive Life!
● Philippians 4:6, “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”
● James 5:16 “… The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
4.PRAY FOR OTHERS
with love and forgiveness
● Pray genuinely for others.
● Have a heart of love and forgiveness – that wants salvation and blessings for all people.
1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Jesus said in Mark 11:25, “And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
Job 42:10, “And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.”
Jesus said in Matthew 5:23-24 “Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.”
In the “Lord’s prayer” in Matthew 6:9-13 Jesus prayed using “us” instead of “me”. Give US this day our daily bread…
5.Genuinely Repent From Sin
Sin robs us from God’s blessing. Sin is disobeying God and doing things the world’s way instead of God’s way.
● What areas of my life need improvement?
● Are there things in my life I have put ahead of you?
● Are there habits that take me away from you?
● How can I live a more Godly life?
Psalms 66:18, “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
John 9:31, “Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.”
Isaiah 59:2, “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”
Deuteronomy 29:9, “Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.”
6.Ask in Jesus’ Name
Jesus is BIGGER than any obstacle you face!
Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world!
Jesus loves you and wants to grow closer to you and be your best friend! Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24). Jesus said He would never leave you, nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).
● Phillipians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
● Jesus said in John 14:14, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”
● The POWER OF PRAYER is through the name of Jesus!
Jesus said in Matthew 28:18, “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth”
● Jesus said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”
● Jesus said in Mark 12:30, “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.”
● Jesus said in John 16:23 “…Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”
wait for God’s perfect timing
Galatians 6:9, “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
Isaiah 40:31, “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Psalms 40:1, “… I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
If you have some prayer, you have some power…
If you have more prayer, you have more power…
If you have MUCH prayer, you have MUCH power!!
God Answers Prayer! We can do much more with God, than without Him.
We hope “The 7 Keys for Answered Prayer” blesses you, your family, and your friends!!
Please support us to reach others by sharing this article