When you love your partner, the last thing you would ever do is be unfaithful to them. It doesn’t mean’s that you cheat intentionally, sometimes you don’t even know that you are being unfaithful to your partner. Some people are completely unaware of other ways they are being unfaithful.
Unfaithful doesn’t mean’s cheating alone, there are many things that could be considered as unfaithful when done by your spouse. Being unfaithful to one another goes deeper than a physical relationship or cheating, no matter what the parameters of your relationship, a betrayal is a betrayal. Here are some common ways people are unfaithful that they might not even realize they are doing.
1) YOU CAN BE HAPPY IN THE RELATIONSHIP WHILE CHEATING:
Yes, when you are cheating with or without your knowledge, you won’t consider your relationship is the absolute pits. A study conducted in Rutgers University, by biological anthropologist Helen Fisher has found that 34% of women who had affairs were happy in their marriage. 56% of men who had affairs were happy in their marriage.
2) INTERNET CHATTING WITH OPPOSITE SEX:
Activities like sharing intimate details about family problems with someone else can lead to a relationship you may have never intended. According to counselling organizations in the United States, chat rooms are the fastest-rising cause of relationship breakdowns. Beatriz Mileham, who carried out the study, said: “The Internet will soon become the most common form of infidelity if it isn’t already.” the University of Gainesville in Florida. The study was conducted with 76 men and 10 women, aged 25 to 66 who used chat rooms geared for married couples. Some couples who chatted with the opposite sex did not think they were doing anything wrong. But they shared all their deep feelings and emotions with stranger’s, some even reconnected with old boyfriends or girlfriends.
3) CHEATING STARTS AMONG COWORKERS:
Think about the amount of time you spend with your spouse vs. the amount of time you spend with co-workers. Research conducted on this topic has revealed that 85 percent of cheating starts among coworkers. Such relationships can pose a huge threat to marriages. You may find your coworker attractive or humorous, but remember they are not worth your marriage. You can fall into this state unintentionally.
Read: Are You ‘In Love’ Or Just Attached? The Difference Is Important
If someone flirts with you, ignore it. I know, flirting is fun. But, is it worth risking your marriage. A flirty smile at work or out in public can invite trouble. Flirting with your friend or coworker is like sending a signal that you want a more intimate relationship with that person, even though that may not be your intention. Everyone can enjoy some flirting from time to time, but you have to realize when it’s gone too far. Flirt with your partner, just because you are married doesn’t mean’s you should stop flirting.
OTHER THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION TO:
* Talking about significant others behind their backs can turn out very dangerous in a relationship.
* Sex is a very important part of a marriage, not being intimate with your partner is not a good sign for a healthy relationship. Don’t leave your partner feeling neglected and abandoned. If you deprive them of physical intimacy, they will go looking outside of the marriage for physical satisfaction. Not being a willing sexual partner with your spouse, is a big red flag for your relationship.
* Being socially alone with someone of the opposite sex, often develops into unintended emotions though it may seem harmless. Spend that time with your spouse, than being with someone else. A recent study revealed that 36 percent of men and 13 percent of women cheated on business trips.