As much as we all want to think that guys can handle their own around girls, the truth is that women intimidate a lot of men. Think about how many tropes you’ve heard involving men who get shy, stutter, and stammer around beautiful, intelligent and ambitious women — it happens a lot more than you think. Here are some signs that you’re a bit too badass for many men to handle:
1. Guys Tend To Look At You, But Won’t Approach You.
This is a good sign that you’re either dressed strangely, or really hot to the point of untouchable. Simply put, guys do believe that girls are out of their league, and you automatically fit in this category.
2. They Constantly Try To Tear You Down.
It’s called “negging,” and it’s the way a guy drags a girl down to his level. Don’t fall for it.
3. You’re Considered The “Hot” Friend In The Group, And You’re Still Single.
You’re single because of the fact that everyone’s too petrified to actually talk to you. You’re an amazing woman and have so much to offer the world, but finding a guy who’s up to the task is easier said than done.
4. You Have Your Shit Together, But Don’t Get Too Many Offers.
Guys usually will gravitate to hot messes when it comes to quickies. They want to feel like they have the upper hand. This leads to less offers for good women – but the offers tend to be higher quality.
5. The Guy In Question Stammers, Blushes, Or Seems Abnormally Tense Around You.
These are classic signs of a poor guy being flustered in front of a girl. If you see him doing this, he’s probably too intimidated to ask you out.
6. You’ve Overheard Him Asking Why A Girl Like You Would Go Out With Him.
If you hear him saying something along these lines, it’s clear that he thinks you’re way out of his league. You may want to be gentle with him. If he’s doing this, he really likes you and already is way insecure.
7. You Catch Guys Looking At You, Then Quickly Looking Away When You Notice Them.
This is a sign that they’re trying to be really subtle about looking at you, because they’re embarrassed about their chances.
8. People Have Told You That You’re Intimidating To Men.
Generally speaking, if men tell you this, you should listen to them. It’s not always a cop-out, and if you hear this on a regular basis, you’re probably a very intimidating chick.
9. He Flew Off The Handle When He Heard How Many Partners You Slept With.
Not that this is acceptable or even reasonable in any manner, but if a guy flips out about your number, he’s intimidated by your sexual experience. This isn’t a bad reflection on you, though. It only shows how inexperienced and insecure he is around you.
10. Guys Tend To Flash Cash Or Otherwise Act Crazy Around You.
When guys do this, they like you a lot and are seeking validation. Most men who do this are intimidated by girls, and choose to rely on material goods to get a chance because they don’t think their personality is attractive enough.
11. You Can’t Help But Notice How Many Dumb Stunts Guys Pull In Your Presence.
So many men, so many hospital bills. Amirite?
12. You Get The Feeling That The Guy You’re Eyeing Wants To Say Something, But Can’t Man Up Enough To Say It.
Usually, your intuition is right. Guys tend to be very obvious about this stuff, too.
13. You Have A Reputation For Emasculating Men, Or A Tendency Of Cutting People Down.
If this is what you’re known for, you shouldn’t be surprised that some guys might be scared to approach you. After all, no one wants to get a sudden ego blow, right?
14. You’re Known For Being An Ice Queen.
Even if you really aren’t one, guys tend to avoid women who look cold or angry because they feel like they’ll be immediately shot down.
15. You’re A Badass Bitch, And You Know It.
When you’re more of a badass than any man you know, it’s bound to happen.
Source: The Bolde